Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Love Giant Monster Movies!

I'm Pkmatrix, and I love giant monster movies!  From King Kong to Godzilla, The Lost World to Cloverfield, I can't get enough of these creature features.  I've got a burgeoning collection of movies, built up after nearly twenty years of giant monster fandom, and I figure it'd be hella fun to shamelessly rip off those guys at Channel Awesome and review a few.

Thus, this blog was born!  ^_^

My plan of attack will be to pick random movies out of my collection, watch them, then write up a review for you guys (assuming anyone ever bothers to read this) to read, hopefully complemented by some pictures and my poor attempts at wit.  With summer vacation (well, my "mandatory three weeks in May that I'm technically laid off" vacation) just begun and a week or two worth of thunderstorms headed toward the New York City area, now seems a good a time as any to kick back and enjoy some good old-fashioned monster carnage!

1 comment:

  1. well? ya gonna write some more of these? let's see 'em!

    David

    ReplyDelete