Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Monster Attack Team Returns!




The great fanzine Monster Attack Team is back!  The magazine is being relaunched by Famous Monsters magazine, and (finally!) is seeing a nationwide release.  You can read all about it over at Sci-Fi Japan or head over to the Captain Company's website to preorder!

MAT was always one of those things (like the Ultra Series or various non-Godzilla Toho films) that I read about in the pages of G-Fan as a kid back in the '90s but never actually managed to find.  It was always described as if it were "G-Fan, but better!", but as much as I always wanted a subscription I was just a little kid and couldn't convince my parents to buy one.  Now that it's back (and, to my shock, is shipping this month), I'm jumping at the chance to FINALLY read this storied 'zine.  Of course, I've already preordered the new issue.  ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment